Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A beautiful beginning

I guesss a new year usually means a start of something right? I guess starting a blog isn't really something i would do coz :
a) I can't really be bothered to update
b) My life's not that intresting :(

Fuck all that and lets start with my story.
Usually people start the their biography with "My name is blah blah..." and you know the rest its soo predictable... guess what :D i am going to predictable
My name is Amanda and i am turning 15 reaaal soon well not really 5 months :) i can still of my wishlist. Trust me it is not cheap nor short so if anyone wants to be a sweetheart and get me all those things. Call me anyday anytime haha.
Oh did i mention i am from Malaysia but i am in Australia to do some "studying" haha well I'll be back in Malaysia real soon. Well i am in malaysia now so uhhmm... i dunno what the hell am i going on about. I can hear Nasi Lemak calling my name . Its damm good and i can hear roti canai and yummy stuff. OH YEAH ITS 2008 now!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! yayyyy!! 2007 was a pretty shitty year for me and i am not really going to go into much detail but let me fill you in it involved tons of angry people.

I guess i should acompany a pic with this thing buttt dude i don't have any pics with me for now so i'll keep you guessing about how i look like and I am off to 1U for a new digital camera babyy!

xo

No comments: