Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A bit of information

This blog isn't basically about my daily life filled with pictures of me and stuff i seen okay maybe i would add some of those things when i get my new digi camera. This blog is basically my view on stuff. Oh yeah my comma button is not working so don't mind me. Poor Britney spears i mean seriously i was on perezhilton like a sec ago and reading the things about her poor britney i mean the media should seriously give it a rest. Ifi was britney i would probably throw a huuuuge temper and figure out a way to sue them or probably go insane. Haha i don't think i'lll be able to be famous i havee soooooooo many ackward moments and emberassing moments probably they would have like a huge portfolio of ALL my emberassing moments...and bimbootic momentshaha. I am currrently watching the heartbreak kid its quite funny in a weird way the chick reminds me of the one in scary movie her voice i think but i never knew ben stiller had grey hair probably dyed i guess. I wonder what would happen if i had a neurotic husband but hes damm hot :) i dunno what i will do probably just stare at him and imagine hes complimenting me...i think..

No comments: