Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year Resolution

Bleehh i guess everyone has new year resolution but how often do you stick to them? last year i think i made some kinda resolution which i don't remember AT ALL!!! so yeah its pretty pointless but i guess its just a habit we make :D. I have nothing against that i suppose. So let me think of mineeeeeee... dum dum dum
1. I'll be nice to everyone... ( i somehow doubt i wil keep to that coz everyone has their "little" bitchy moment)
2. TRY to stop gossiping. (I said try. well good luck to me)
3. Stop spending so much money and save it! ( not going to work -.-)
4. Loose 5 kg and grow 2 inches ( 48 kgs and 5 ft 7. I have to work real hard for that figure)
5. POST PICTURES IN MY BLOG! (uhhhhh...maybe next day ;DDD)
6. Try not to make any enemies. (It'll work somehow...........)

Thats all i can think of for now. so later sluts ;)

xo

No comments: